Monday, December 3, 2007

YUMMY ITEM OF THE DAY: SATIN & VELVET CLUTCH.

WHAT IS THAT VELVET?!
Hey my wonderful lovies! Hope you all had a great weekend - I sure did! It was full of lots of e- holiday shopping and partying. Anywho, since the holiday season is fastly approaching us, I will be featuring alot of holiday posts in the upcoming weeks to get you in the holiday spirit! In the meantime, I have heavily been searching for the perfect holiday dresses and accessories to wear to those many holiday parties this season. I decided to focus on accessories first- which are always a first for me. I came across a oh-so-chic clutch today from Banana Republic that immediately screamed HOLIDAY GLAM at me. It's a beautifully polished satin clutch with a dainty velvet bow in the front. I love it. It's the perfect must have accessory for your upcoming holiday ensembles! The clutch is available in two colors - red and black. The sticker price is $68.00.

No comments: