Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tasty Trend Watch: Black, Black + More Black....

I'M GOING BLACK TO BASICS BATCH.
For the fall season, I must say I was beyond excited to see a burst of bold colors shine through! If you think about fall fashion, your wardrobe normally consists of nothing but gray, brown, tan and the you-can-never-go-wrong-with BLACK. In the midst of the Winter season, I've noticed that the same celebrities who lit up the red carpets with jewel tones, prints and color have gone back to basic black for a brief moment. Not that there's anything wrong with black. I see why it's so heavily worn - it's basically goes with ANYTHING and it's an instant fix for hiding those few holiday pounds you packed on; Black gives the appearance of a smaller silhouette, of course. Works for me!




No comments: