Photos Courtesy of Maxfactor
As a little bonus, in case you want to pick up this lovely mascara, I'm gonna give you guys some tips on how to wear it. Make sure you save it to prevent walking around looking like a clown gone wrong!
How to Apply
-Apply the basecoat from the very base of the top lashes to the tip, working the wand outwards.
· Wait for the basecoat to dry (Note: if you don’t wait for it to dry the highlighting top coat won’t show up as vivid and will blend with the basecoat as opposed to highlighting lashes)
· Apply the top coat on the very tips of the top lashes and on the bottom lashes to create a highlighted look with a shot of color.
· Apply a few coats of top coat from base to tip on lower and upper lashes for a lot of color
· Apply topcoat on lower lashes only to create a multi-dimensional lash look.
· For green or hazel eyes – try Burning Bordeux shade to make the color of eyes pop
· For blue eyes – Try 24 Karat Brown to make Blue eyes pop and add a light, gold tint to lashes (need to emphasizes gold lightens lashes)
· For brown eyes- All shades work, especially the black and pink combo to make eyes pop
· For all – The most versatile is the black/silver combination when applied correctly above.