Saturday, December 1, 2007

MAJOR BITE: TINA KNOWLES' LINE FOR HSN!

SHE GET IT FROM HER MOMMA.

I love me some Mama Knowles aka Beyonce's wardrobe designer. You can't deny that she keeps Bee looking ultra FIERCE! She is so fantabulous with her own style and her designs are normally on point. With the huge success of House of Dereon and Dereon under her belt, Mama Knowles has decided to launch her own collection "Miss Tina": A Taste of Couture for the Home Shopping Network (HSN). I've been hearing the buzz about this line for the past month or so now but I just never got around to looking at the collection until today. I must say there are some really stylish pieces coming from this collection! The quality of the clothing looks great as well might I add. Here are some of my fave looks from Miss Tina.



Pure Hauteness.

You can find all these great looks on the HSN website at http://www.hsn.com/ !

No comments: