Friday, December 14, 2007

The Juice: Iman Goes International.

PIMPING ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Supermodel - Fashion Icon - Style Guru - Business Woman - Iman is adding yet another slash to her name tomorrow night. Yes my dears, Iman is the next celebrity face to grace the TV screen via the Home Shopping Network. That seems to be the way to go these days. (Remember I told you about Mama Tina Knowles on HSN too?) Iman will be debuting an exclusive collection of jewelry & accessories which she is calling, "Global Chic". The line is inspired by Iman's own travels around the world to different countries such as: Africa, Bali and India. There will even be pieces from Iman's personal collection of jewelry.

When asked about her thoughts about the importance of accessories Iman responded with,
"Whether I am off to a business meeting, the PTA, a romantic night out with my husband, or at a red carpet, high-voltage event, I rely on stunning jewellery and accessories to give me fashion 'extras' to highlight my looks," Iman explains. "It is important to know fashionable accessory trends, but it is more important to know how to properly incorporate them into your world and your lifestyle. You are never fully dressed without them."

Preach Iman. She speaks the fashion truth! I couldn't have said it any better myself. Make sure you tune into HSN tomorrow night at 8pm for the premiere of Iman's Global Chic line. If you can't catch the live broadcast, the items will also be available for purchase on the HSN website, www.hsn.com. I can't wait to the see the collection! Might have to add a new Christmas present or two ;)

No comments: