Friday, December 14, 2007

Yummy Item of the Day: Nylon Street.

STREET STYLE IS THE BEST STYLE.
I just can't get enough of seeing street style. It's so refreshing. It's amazing to see how many different types of styles there are out there from person to person - near and far. So inspiring. I came across this book today called Nylon Street. Nylon is one of my new favorite magazines. This book full of nothing but photographs and shows you style from all over the world and even offers a quick blurb beside each photo telling you a small tidbit about the photographed street style star. I say if you're a current or apsiring fashion stylist, wardrobe consultant, fashion designer or simply just love FASHION - this book is a must have to add to your fashion encyclopedia. Go and get it, like NOW. I got it from www.modcloth.com in their bookstore section. Happy reading lovies.


No comments: