Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Major Bite: Jurnee Smollett + Vanity Fair.

THE BEGINNING OF THE JURNEE..
I'm so so pleased to see Jurnee Smollett starting to catch some buzz in the entertainment world. I've watched this blossoming young actress grow up right before my eyes it seems like! From the sidekick friend to Stephanie Tanner on Full House, to a lead role in Eve's Bayou, to the more recent appearance in the movie Roll Bounce. She will soon add to her growing resume (which looks like her best role yet) the upcoming flick, The Great Debaters. To add to the excitement, she's also been the chosen starlet to be featured Vanity Fair's Vanities section! The section which features up & coming actresses to look out for showcasing her a 1950's pinup type glamour shot. She's looks stunning! I expect nothing but huge things for this gorgeous gal in the future. Look out world!

1 comment:

Not Applicable said...

Amazing. I've always crushed on her through these years. My eyes were focused correctly.