Friday, December 7, 2007

Top 10 Tasty Celebrity Looks Of The Week!

I DON'T NEED NO HEADLINE FOR THIS ISH!
Okay, so clearly I've been listening to Jay-Z's American Gangster way too much. lol. Anywho, the red carpet was literally ON FIRE this week. That's why it took me so long to post my top 10 looks my lovies. I really had to shrink this list down about 3 times. lol There were so many amazing looks this week. Of course, there are those repeat offenders who are have graced my top list before such as: the always lovely Thandie Newton, Rachel Bilson, Eva Mendes, Fergie and the flawless Eva Longoria! Eva and Beyonce are KILLIN it in those gowns, fitting their bodies to the T. And the jewel tones (jade green, ruby red) are nothing short of perfect. Jennifer Lopez who always shuts down the red carpet also looked fierce in her Versace gown baby bump and all. One of my personal faves Ms. Charlize Thereon (who I don't see enough, hmph!) looked like a Goddess in her draping gown. Jennifer Hudson wore that jumpsuit, okay! I loved it on her. It definitely has that Vintage Hollywood look to it. As does Eve, who opted to wear a Beret on the red carpet. It is a daring
move, but she pulled it off! Those were my top faves, but EVERYONE looked fantastic. Can't wait til next wee
k. ;)









No comments: