Saturday, December 1, 2007

YUMMY ITEM OF THE DAY: LIMITED EDITION KANGOL BEANIE

I GOT MY BEANIE BABY.

It's really DECEMBER 1st ya'll! Can you believe it? Snow is already falling in some places and the temperatures continue to drop steadily daily. Now when that cold winter air hits, you need to make sure that your head is covered to help you stay warm! As far as headgear goes, I've always been a big fan of Beanies. Mainly because they're lightweight and you can pratically wear them with anything - dressed up or down. In my usual weekend e-shopping escapades, I came across these rather flyy cashmere beanies from one of my fave streetwear websites, We Sold Out! The beanies are a collabo design from newbie female streetwear line, Married to the MOB and legendary brand Kangol. What initially caught my eye was the gold lips on the bottom of the hat. Too cute. I loves it!


The sticker price for one of these is $158.70. To purchase these flyy beanies...head on over to: http://www.wesoldout.com/

FYI...These beanies are limited edition with only 150 pieces worlwide per color.

No comments: