Friday, November 30, 2007

TASTY TRENDSPOTTER: ANIMAL BANGLES.

WILD THING. YOU MAKE MY STYLISH HEART SING.
My third eye - which I often refer to as my "fashion eye" has been noticing a cute trend for arm jewelry recently. I am morbidly obsessed with bracelets & bangles. So obsessed that I spent $62 on my last arm accessory splurge. What, you thought I was joking? lol. Anywho, I first noticed the animal bangles in one of my many frequented trips to my beloved Urban Outfitters. I tried on the white tiger bracelet which was way too cute & fit great but I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything that day. lol. So today, I decided to browse on over to the wonderful site of that known as, Net A Porter to see if any higher end designers have gotten into the rumble of the jungle too. My finding results = they sure have! I saw a designer by the name of Kenneth Jay Lane (whom I've never heard of) who had some gorgeous animal bangles. Check them out.
Guess what lovies! The Kenneth Jay Lane Bracelets are actually on SALE right now on Net a Porter, 40% off! How lovely is that? I live for the sale.
Kenneth Jay Lane Snake Head Bangle - was $175.00 ; now $105.00.
Kenneth Jay Lane Tiger Head Bangle - was $89.00 ; now $62.30.
Kenneth Jay Lane Tiger Head Bangle - was $89.00 ; now $53.40.

Are those bangles a little bit too out of your budget? Try some very similar bangles from Urban Outfitters! They are equally as chic as the pricier ones. You can barely tell the difference! Happy shopping my lovies. ;)

Tiger Enamel Bracelet - $28.00
Snake Enamel Bracelet - $24.00
Zebra Cuff Bracelet - $28.00

No comments: