Friday, November 2, 2007

MAIN DISH: HERE'S COME THE BRIDE...ALL DRESSED IN COUTURE?

I PLAN TO TURN MY WALKWAY INTO A RUNWAY AT MY WEDDING.
Last week, a handful of designers showed off and showed out with their Fall/Winter 2008 wedding gown collections that were showcased in New York City. It made me want to get married, like NOW! I've always secretly admired the rather non-typical, uncoventional wedding dress- the traditional wedding dress is rather BORING to me. I've said to myself on numerous occasions when I get married (Sidenote: no time soon, it looks like) I want my dream gown to be mirroring that of high fashion, couture dress (Sidenote: I've always wanted that classic Vera Wang wedding gown, she's the best!) but with a touch of timelessness. Below is just a glimpse of what you can expect to come from those collections.
Designers Shown: Badgley Mischka, Karen Sabag, Jim Hjelm, Lazero, Tara Keely, Alvina Valenta, Monique Lhuillier

No comments: