Tuesday, November 6, 2007

DESIGNER DISH OF THE WEEK: VINTAGE AT TIFFANYS

VINTAGE AT TIFFANY'S.
For designer dish of the week, (which I haven't done in a little while) I normally feature up & coming haute designers with an interview to follow but this time around I decided to feature one of my feature online vintage shops because I sooo love vintage clothing. Especially from the '40s and the '70s, I honestly believe those were the most creative eras as far as fashion is concerned. The name alone Vintage at Tiffany's speaks volumes - a spinoff of one of my favorite old hollywood movies, Breakfast at Tiffany's -which starred of course, the legendary fashion icon Ms. Audrey Hepburn (love her). Of course, there are plenty of vintage shops online but Vintage at Tiffany's always catches my eye. The clothes are always vintage chic but still look modernized and wearable for today. The items are available are for sale weekly (or until sold) over on my beloved, EBay. So head on over to their e-shop and snatch you a piece of fashion history!




http://stores.ebay.com/Vintage-at-Tiffanys

No comments: