Sunday, October 28, 2007

QUICK SNACK: LAUREN CONRAD ON HER L.A. ISH

SHE IS SOOOOO L.A.
Okay, so I must admit I simply LOVEEEEE Lauren Conrad from "The Hills" on MTV. I love that show period, obsessed even? (Sidenote: The show has been rumored to be 100% fake recently but that doesn't matter to me! I'll still be watching) I found a few candid pics of Ms. Lauren having a lunch date with Brody. Yes, the guy that she obviously likes but won't make it official with. [ raised eyebrow ] but besides that, I really adore Lauren's style. It's soooo L.A., as the Cali folks like to say. This is casual but cute. I call that cusual!

LAUREN CONRAD
She is soooo gorgeous. And that purse & scarf are oh so chic! Diva style.
Photo Credit: ImNotObsessed.com & laurenconrad.star-struck.org


WANT LAUREN'S LOOK? I GOT YOU COVERED.



1st Row: Lux Wyatt Bomber (Urban Outfitters) -$98 ; Juniors' Xhilaration Bubble Tunic Top (Target) -$14,99

2nd Row: Dark Wash Skinny Jeans (GAP) -$59.50 ; Emma Glazed Goatskin Tote (Neiman Marcus)-$545

3rd Row: Floral Wool Scarf (Intermixonline.com)-$ 165 ; Christian Louboutin Pumps (Net-A-Porter.com)-$685

No comments: