Thursday, October 25, 2007

MAJOR BITE: COMMON "I WANT YOU" VIDEO.

COMMON PRESENTS- "I WANT YOU".
I know you're probably wondering what does this video have to do with fashion. Well, if you just happen to check the star studded lineup in this video, you would see why I'm so in love with it! Alicia Keys. Kerry Washington (who directed the video, btw) Serena Williams. Kanye West. And of course, Common himself. This video is jampacked with fashion elite. I'm also diggin the video because it gives off a exclusive, upscale cocktail party vibe that I could see being set right in the middle of Manhattan. The video depicts high fashion and culture. Simply fabulous. Watch it below.






THE CAST

KERRY WASHINGTON

ALICIA KEYS


KANYE WEST


SERENA WILLIAMS

COMMON
(Man, now that's one haute cast.)



No comments: