Monday, October 22, 2007

THE JUICE: CAVALLI COUNTDOWN AT H&M.

CAVALLI IS COMING TO H&M.
NOVEMBER 8

Bold. Glitzy. Glamorous. High fashion.

Yup, that's Cavalli honey! As if you didn't know already! Well, if you've been hiding in your closet you haven't. But with me being a huge Cavalli fan, I haven't been able to calm myself since I heard the news of the collab back in the summer months. I just know that Cavalli's Holiday line for for H&M is going to be nothing short of amazing. I mean look at the AD's! They're polished in true Cavalli style! If this is just a preview of what's to come with this collection, then i'm already obessesed! Sign me up for Cavalli rehab, right NOW.

I'm in love with the bold animal prints on the party dresses & gowns - which I think you can never have enough of in your wardrobe! The shimmery gold dresses are pretty fab as well. These looks are definitely red carpet worthy but at AFFORDABLE prices for us everyday fashionistas who love to be flashy! What more could you ask for? Get ready to scream HOLLYWOOD and fight off the paparazzi with this collection.



Flashy.

Haute.

Fierce.

Sexy.

No comments: