Friday, September 7, 2007

FIRST BITE: FASHION WEEK DAY 3 !

FASHION WEEK DAY 2 RECAP:
Another great day of fashion I must say. I can barely wait for the pictures to be posted after each show, that`s how stunning the designs have been so far. My standout collections would go to Lela Rose (who also debuted her shoe collection with Payless) who's dresses & gowns were simply sleek and timeless. The color choices, fabric choices and cuts were all on point. I loved it. Carlos Miele had a sexy collection of dresses as well. (It must be the year of the dress?) Hotness. I also adored Bill Blass' collection. Another collection of gorgeous knee-length and floor-length dresses with amazing detail. Gorgeous. Gottex! This swimwear collection was beyond hot. It made me want to get back in the pool again, just to show off one of these fierce bathing suits. Loved it! Now on the flipside, there were a couple designers I was noticably disappointed with. Miss Sixty was the first out of the bunch. I was not impressed with this collection. I've seen Miss Sixty at previous Fashion Weeks and seen much better from Wichy. Badgely Mischka also disappointed me with their collection. At the Miami Fashion Week back in May, their gowns were mesmerizing so I was expecting way more from them. The designs this time around were rather plain.

PORTS 1961




VERA WANG






TRACY REESE





BEHNAZ SARAFPOUR





CHALKEN




No comments: