Thursday, September 6, 2007

FIRST BITE: FASHION WEEK NEW YORK DAY 2 !

Fashion Week Day 1 Recap:
Yesterday was simply a-ma-zing! The first day of fashion week was MAJOR! Nothing but great designs and concepts came from all the designers that presented. Of course, I had my favorites that stood out..one of them being Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. ! I was highly anticipating her collection because her style is ridic, so I knew her line was going to be fantabulous. Preppy Rockstar Mod was the look she went for, and it worked! I also adored the Marchesa gowns, they were to die for. Defining classic elegance at its best. My last favorite of the day was the BCBC Max Azria collection! As I flipped thru each picture, my mouth dropped wider and wider each time. The dresses were breath-taking. I loved how almost all of the dresses were paired with a lovely cinch waist belt, which is definitely the "in-look" right now. FIERCENESS.

RUNWAY HIGHLIGHTS OF TODAY'S SHOWS (MORE TO COME AS THEY ARE RELEASED)

LELA ROSE



MISS SIXTY






BILL BLASS



All Photos Courtesy of nydailynews.com



No comments: